Friday, December 20, 2013

Raccoon Sewing Pattern PDF - Woodland Stuffed Animal Felt Plushie - Rita the Raccoon. $5.00, via Etsy.


Download whole gallery
Raccoon Sewing Pattern PDF - Woodland Stuffed Animal Felt Plushie - Rita the Raccoon. $5.00, via Etsy.
Raccoon Sewing Pattern PDF - Woodland Stuffed Animal Felt Plushie - Rita the Raccoon. $5.00, via Etsy.

Download whole gallery
Oh my goodness, someone needs to ask me to take pics of their baby so I can do this!
Oh my goodness, someone needs to ask me to take pics of their baby so I can do this!

Download whole gallery
Curvy Clutch Sewing Pattern Make a Clutch/Wristlet in by keykalou, $8.00
Curvy Clutch Sewing Pattern  Make a Clutch/Wristlet in by keykalou, $8.00

Download whole gallery
DIY felt ornaments
DIY felt ornaments

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment