Friday, December 20, 2013

i literally said "no way" like 10 times when i realized how this dress was made. ---I made this for my sister's birthday and it was so cute (and it only cost $5). One tip though, get a longer skirt than you would think. I give it a 4 out of 5.

i literally said "no way" like 10 times when i realized how this dress was made. ---I made this for my sister's birthday and it was so cute (and it only cost $5). One tip though, get a longer skirt than you would think. I give it a 4 out of 5.
i literally said "no way" like 10 times when i realized how this dress was made. ---I made this for my sister's birthday and it was so cute (and it only cost $5). One tip though, get a longer skirt than you would think. I give it a 4 out of 5.

Download whole gallery
Stuffed Animals
Stuffed Animals

Download whole gallery
Cat Stuffed Animal Pattern Felt Plushie di SquishyCuteDesigns, $5.00
Cat Stuffed Animal Pattern  Felt Plushie di SquishyCuteDesigns, $5.00

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment