Sunday, December 15, 2013

576 loads of laundry for $6. I have pinned this before, but I like these directions better. (update: made this and works awesome, I will never spend $10 on one thing of laudry soap again!)

Felt envelopes for Pretend Play!
Felt envelopes for Pretend Play!

Download whole gallery
4th of July ruffled pillow
4th of July ruffled pillow

Download whole gallery
Felted Slippers red currant Made to order by IrinaU on Etsy, $101.00
Felted Slippers  red currant Made to order by IrinaU on Etsy, $101.00

Download whole gallery
felt Basset Hound!!
felt Basset Hound!!

Download whole gallery
576 loads of laundry for $6. I have pinned this before, but I like these directions better. (update: made this and works awesome, I will never spend $10 on one thing of laudry soap again!)
576 loads of laundry for $6. I have pinned this before, but I like these directions better. (update: made this and works awesome, I will never spend $10 on one thing of laudry soap again!)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment